Recent content by hankski

1. hankski

Toto Drake or Drake 2/Gwyneth

I own both... installed about three months ago. The Eco Drake is ADA height and no Sanigloss. The Drake II has Sanigloss. To me it is harder to keep clean due to the small waterspot.
  2. hankski

November 19th- World Toilet Day

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1940525,00.html?cnn=yes
  3. hankski

Silicone Bead?

Thanks for keeping me from making a mistake. Sounds like I will be doing Poly Seam Seal leaving the back open. Those two flange bolts on the Toto Drake sure look too small to solidly hold the toilet and a 200 lb. customer soundly in place. :eek:
  4. hankski

Silicone Bead?

We recently installed two new toilets after renewing flooring in a laundry/powder room and bathroom. Our plumber recommended that we not put a silicone bead at the base of the toilet where it meets the floor as it leaves a mark in the event that we make future changes. He also stated that it...
  5. hankski

Toilet Research - What should I be looking at?

That would be the Toto Drake II ADA height with CEFIONTECT (CeFiONtect) CST454CEFG Or the TOTO Ultramax II with CEFIONTECT;)
  6. hankski

I am confused on the best toilet to buy

My vote is for Drake or Drake II More like... welcome to the potty obsessed. I too just entered the toilet market for the first time in my life. I found this forum and have spent the past two weeks reading all the posts. My spouse laughs at me when she looks over my shoulder and sees...
  7. hankski

Promenade vs Drake

Gwyneth Drake Identity Crisis I wish Toto would get over their identity crisis and stick with a single name. Thank goodness there is stability in the model number or I would not have been able to locate the Drake II with my supplier.:confused:
  8. hankski

Promenade vs Drake

We bit the bullet and bought a Drake II with CEFIONTECT and ADA today. We needed two toilets. My distributor only had one Drake II, and could not guarantee delivery on a second in my installation timeframe. As a result, we bought a ADA Eco Drake and no CEFIONTECT as the second toilet. We...
  9. hankski

Promenade vs Drake

Hi Terry How does the Double Cyclone flush stack up against the regular G-Max flush. Our plumber likes the G-max, but he may not be up to speed on the Cyclone. >h
  10. hankski

Promenade vs Drake

Gary, thanks for the reply. We are putting a new floor down first and then installing toilets. We just wanted to avoid two toilet installs in a short span of time. It made sense to replace the old water hog toilet while the it was off the flange.
  11. hankski

Promenade vs Drake

We are remodeling our bathroom & powder room, including replacing the toilets. We decided that we want the ADA height. Our dilemma is that the ADA Promenade with Sanigloss (CST424SFG) is our first choice, but the 4-6 week delivery quoted by our plumbing supply would require that we reschedule...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks