Recent content by HandyGary

1. HandyGary

Best toilet seat for the Drake II CST454CEFG

The round wood Kohler is working out well and has no paint staining issues. Recommended. Gary
  2. HandyGary

Terry must have read my mind; I ended up getting a round Kohler wooden slow close. It arrived with one of the mounting screw covers broken and rattling around in the package. It is a good looking seat. I'll just glue down the broken cover and keep my fingers crossed on paint longevity. Gary
  3. HandyGary

Thank you Terry. I've been avoiding plastic due to its flex and extra ridges that need cleaning. Maybe it is time that I give-in to the superior material. Gary
  4. HandyGary

Thanks Terry. Words of a genuine Wizard. Any suggestions on plastic seats that have low flex and low twist? I could get used to plastic (particularly since it is not cold here) but my complaints about them are flex, extra edges to clean, flexibility, easily scratched. Thanks all for...
  5. HandyGary

I guess not. This is not the first time that I have a problem that, it seems, nobody else ever had. Thank you at least for listening, fellows.
  6. HandyGary

I have a Toto Drake CST743S #11 dated 2012. I have been using a wood Bemis "Easy Clean" seat and lid. The shape and color is a great match BUT!...... I have had to change it a few times and always for the same problem. The so-called easy clean is impossible to clean once any waste touches...
  7. HandyGary

Premature failure/erosion hot side shower valve seat Pf S70-500

Just a random thought: Electrolysis Isolator on water heater?
  8. HandyGary

What makes an LP gas grill "convertable" to natural gas?

I was success ful before but this time not. See my case avove.
  9. HandyGary

Ok but, their answer is going to be "sorry."
  10. HandyGary

Not in my case, orifice was replaceable. I gave a description of my problem above. Thanks for the idea.
  11. HandyGary

I've done the conversion before with no problems. (LP to NG) Recently I bought a grill that suited me perfectly. I'll include a photo of it. It had an all-aluminum body, thermometer, two burners, (I want indirect cooking for slow cook and the addition of some smoke wood.) The jets were...
  12. HandyGary

Some LP grills are sold saying "not convertable to natural gas."
  13. HandyGary

Why can't I take any, non specific LP gas grill and convert it to burn natural gas with only an orifice change? Thank you for any ideas, advice. Gary
  14. HandyGary

New Breed of Foul

The Three Legged Chicken A guy is driving on a back country road one day, when out of the corner of his eye next to his moving car, he sees a chicken. Not only that, but the chicken is keeping up with the car. It's then that the guy notices that the chicken has 3 legs! The guy speeds up to...
  15. HandyGary

Gas dryer exhaust obstuction

Well John, I did say that you can imagine the rest of the story. You are imagining a very rational, reasonable consequence. I was far more lucky than that. It was about a 1.5" - 2" pine cone in a 3" exhaust. The drying time was taking longer and the 90º turn was dripping water onto my car...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks