Recent content by Hackney plumbing

1. Hackney plumbing

Universal Rundle 11-7346H and C, I need new parts for the tub faucet

I can't figure out what stems this facuet needs.
  2. Hackney plumbing

Moisture Resistant Dry Wall and Mastic for tub shower surrounds

I have a customer right now who had an HVAC drain leak in the attic down the wall of the shower with travertine stuck onto drywall........now the back of the wall has mold growing all over it and 1/8" of it is goo......yes it is gooey. Very weird. Now the whole shower must be torn out. If they...
  3. Hackney plumbing

Dead or Deported?

I've just been busy and found a new gun range. I bet I've shot 5,000 rounds of .22 LR in the past 3 weeks.
  4. Hackney plumbing

PEX brand recommendation

I've used it for air off the record. I called Rehau about it and they verbally said the Everloc fitting system was acceptable for air. I used the crimp fittings for my project.....its a friends body shop.....I ran pex through the attic space.....installed extra straps. :)
  5. Hackney plumbing

Sewage ejector system setup

It is not good for a sewage pump to sit and not be used.
  6. Hackney plumbing

A very long run from the meter.

So what is the pressure of this pipe your connecting to? No one seems to care but me! LOL I think it may be important.
  7. Hackney plumbing

Possessed Sink

Drain or potable?
  8. Hackney plumbing

Gas line for outside grill

If I lived close I would come inspect it for you for a 1/2 # burger and some home cut fries cooked in peanut oil.
  9. Hackney plumbing

Gas line for outside grill

Looks fine to me. I use those all the time. We run gas lines all over the property and all over the house. I use those quick connects for the gas on a regular basis. Always check with your local gas authority to get the job inspected.
  10. Hackney plumbing

Vibrating Cellphone Syndrome and Ringxiety

I hear my cell phone ringing when its not and also when its in my pocket I feel it vibrate.......all hallucinations. Work Anxiety is all it is.
  11. Hackney plumbing

Gun Safes

Yeah I plan to buy a nice scope for it. They dont come cheap but thats the way the cookie crumbles. You are correct that one barrel will be dead on and the other barrels will be alittle off. When it comes back into stock I'ma order the .22 mag barrel to go with the .17 and the .22 LR. Its a 3...
  12. Hackney plumbing

Gun Safes

Picked up the CZ .22/.17HMR today from the dealer and it was as expected. Nice walnut finish and I picked up a Browning padded leather sling for it. I need to order a scope for it and some rings.
  13. Hackney plumbing

reduce size of cutout in cultured marble shower to match new valve trim plate gasket

If it is cultured marble there is no way to make hidden seams. You can make nice seams but they will never disappear like a solid surface material like Corian. The color will never match with cultured marble either.
  14. Hackney plumbing

Gun Safes

I visited a new gun range today and did some target shooting with my custom 10/22 and a .45 ACP. I purchased a scope for the .22 before Christmas and just got around to taking it out to the range. I mounted it the night I bought the scope. So today was the day...no wind and a high around 80...
  15. Hackney plumbing

Rotten Egg smell when washer runs

My inlaws had a washing machine that would stink when it was used and somtimes when it was not used. Nothing to do with the plumbing......it was the machine. She replaced the machine with another standard clothes washing machine and the stink went out the door with the old one. She tried...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks