Recent content by gwrace

1. gwrace

Switching From Well to City Water

Cost of City Water That $150 per month does sound kind of expensive. The last money we spent on our well was 12 years ago when the pump failed. It as a $2300 repair job that included a new 20GPM pump, 260 feet of wiring and maint. free 86 gallon tank plus all the labor to install it. If I do...
  2. gwrace

Adding a water storage tank to existing well

Thank you Thanks for all the replies. I have done some additonal research on pumps and the following have been recommended to me by a couple of different well pump contractors. This pump would be placed right next to the 3000 gallon water tank with zero lift and a flooded suction. The first...
  3. gwrace

Understand the process Believe me when I say I understand the planning process. I have degrees and certifications in Network Engineering and project mgmt and it's my full time job. I simply want to store excess water in the plastic tank to pick up the slack from the well. The Davey pump is...
  4. gwrace

The well pump is a 3 wire 1.5 HP Aeromotor A+20 series rated at 20GPM. It's down about 260 feet. Here is the link to the Davey Pump. It's a model BT20-30. Pump curve indicates max flow at 27GPM at 10PSI or 20GPM at 30PSI. It is an "on demand" pump and has worked well for us for over a year...
  5. gwrace

I have a 20GPM submersible pump down approximately 260-300 feet. It feeds into an 86 gallon Well Xtrol pressure tank with a 30-50 PSI switch. That feeds into a Davey booster pump that supply's water to the house and a irrigation system. We are located in South Texas. I would like to add a 2500...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks