Recent content by Guppedup

1. Guppedup

Low well pressure. Help! I’m at a loss

There was a leak in the line from the well to the house, so I replaced that. Still wouldn’t build full pressure. Ended up pulling the pump and replacing the well line because that’s the only thing that wasn’t new. Fixed the problem even though I never could find an issue with the well line. Went...
  2. Guppedup

They seemed to be the same length
  3. Guppedup

As stated. When I bought the house the pump was .5 hp and ran a 30-50 no problem. My height could be off. I dropped a string with a nut on it then walked it off. So it’s an estimation. The water pressure was fine until about a month ago( I noticed pressure drop and my electric bill went from ~75...
  4. Guppedup

I’ll have to get back on the model number. The drop line didn’t seem to have any holes when I pulled it. Could be a hole between the house and well drop line though. I haven’t pulled that. Check valve is new on the new pump, but it doesn’t mean it’s good. Thoughts on a check valve right before...
  5. Guppedup

It’s what I pulled out and it ran it for around 27 years. The water is 160-180 feet deep. It makes 20 psi pretty quickly. Edit: maths, I don’t have an exact measure but the water is 65 ish feet from the top of my well
  6. Guppedup

I Its a two wire pump, I haven’t had time to mess with it anymore this weekend, but iirc it’s a self priming pump, it’s a zoeller .5 horsepower. I have not checked the voltage, what should it be? The water runs back if I cut off the breaker if that makes a difference
  7. Guppedup

I recently started having water pressure issues. Off the bat I replaced the pressure switch and cleaned out the tube it connects to. It still read 20 psi when I turned the breaker off, so new psi gauge. Cut the power back on and still reads 20 psi. I contacted the previous owner and he told me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks