Recent content by GTJackets

1. GTJackets

Basement bathroom floor broke up. Does this layout work?

As a clarification, fitting #5 is a 2" Wye and will be rolled above the horizontal to vent the shower. Like the drawing below.
  2. GTJackets

This is not my setup but I am in planning stages and looking at other's rough in Good point on venting before a fixture enters a waste line. Thanks
  3. GTJackets

Is this a proper way to plumb a basement bathroom? 1. lav drain 2. shower 3. toilet 4. vent for toilet 5. is hard to see but is a 2" Wye rolled above the horizontal to vent the shower. Question: Is the toilet vented by the vent for the shower(#4 in the photo)? Or is the toilet...
  4. GTJackets

Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Broncos. NFL Super Bowl 2014. Post your thoughts here!

I disagree. The guy just makes a play to win the NFC Championship game and a reporter shoves a microphone in his face. What did you expect a poetry reading. He gets cut a break in my book.
  5. GTJackets

3-way switching, outside damp location, off of a GFCI

Ummm. Yes. Thanks. And the GFCI will also be "WR" May take JB's advice and make both receptacles GFCIs. This way lights or fans do not need to grab pwer off the load side of the first GFCI
  6. GTJackets

Same answer, different site. Thanks
  7. GTJackets

Will this arrangement work they way I have it shown? Where: -the 3-way switches control the light, -the single pole switch controls the fan, -the regular outlet is always hot -the load side of the GFCI is providing for all the above. All devices are outside except one of the 3-way...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks