Recent content by gtc007

1. gtc007

No water from shower

i was thinking of removing the shower arm and pouring in CLR into the line...what do you think? Do you think that might work?
  2. gtc007

No water from shower

Well I finally received the new PBU....flushed out the line real good (pressure from both ports seem fine) and installed the new part. Nothing! Very frustrating. Not sure where to go from here...could the shower arm be clogged? Maybe the water line between the valve and the shower arm...
  3. gtc007

No water from shower

If I shake the PBU should it be obvious that the piston is moving back and forth? If so, the problem must be the PBU as I could hear/feel nothing when I shook it...
  4. gtc007

No water from shower

I did whack the pbu to no avail in case it was stuck but i'm unable to take it apart. If it is the pbu, the new part should fix it when it arrives next week. Your suggestion to turn the water back on momentarily is a good one. I was going to do that tonight for exactly that reason - to...
  5. gtc007

No water from shower

I have a Kohler single handle shower faucet (K-T14422-3BN). Recently, I shut off the main water valve to the house to troubleshoot an unrelated matter. After turning the main water valve back on, I was getting no water at all from the shower. Every other faucet in the house is operating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks