Recent content by Gstahl

1. Gstahl

Another Takagi 111 error issue (NG, with remote, replaced common suspects, no ignition clicks)

Sorry T-K3 (seems to be the original T-K3, as marked on the cover). Natural gas version. It seems to have very good water flow through the unit.
  2. Gstahl

Another Takagi 111 error issue (NG, with remote, replaced common suspects, no ignition clicks)

Folks, I read the previous Takagi 111 error issues and consulted the troubleshooting guide. It seems I am likely getting no spark. Fans run; I hear the thunks but no clicks. I have replaced the flame/AFR rod, hi-limit switch, and ignitor assembly, including the ignitor rod. The overheat...
  3. Gstahl

Takagi T-K3 Ignition wire replacement

I bought an ignitor with the ignition wire to avoid the issue. Geoff
  4. Gstahl

Takagi T-K3 Ignition wire replacement

Hey folks, Looking for a bit of help. Read through the other forum threads, got the Takagi service manual, and have a replacement ignitor. Question about how the high voltage ignition wire is attached. I suspect it is obvious, but I am missing it. I removed the old ignitor and "disconnected"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks