Recent content by -=GS=-

1. -=GS=-

Help Please, new house sprinkler problems...

Alright, after looking up some pictures I now know what the green lids are in the front and back yard. I'll do some investigating when I get home this afternoon. How often does a controller go bad?
  2. -=GS=-

Hey thanks for the reply. Forgive my ignorance here. Where might I find the valves? I know they are inline with the sprinkler heads, but are they usually all located in a central location. Is there something I should look for that would tell me where the valvles are located?
  3. -=GS=-

Hello everyone, I could use a little help as I've never had a sprinkler system before and have run into a problem. I just bought a house and have been in it less than a month. I have a rainbird system, with a rainbird dual program controller (model 408 I think). Well, I know just before I moved...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks