Recent content by groundHog

1. groundHog

Cadet 3 replacement flappers

The fill valve in my Cadet3 recently stuck ON, and I was pleased to find the valve is serviceable. I took the valve apart, removed the offending piece of lime, and reinstalled. Now all is well. HTH. - djb
  2. groundHog

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Cadet3 Continues to Impress Me Our Cadet3 has never splashed any water. Anywhere. And I flush sitting down. :rolleyes: Our Cadet3 has been in service for a year or so now, and the only problems I've had was the flapper gasket got blisters (but I did flip the gasket over and re-install), and a...
  3. groundHog

Lots of Photos

molo - This is a late response, so if you already made something, let us see it!! :D If you use one of the ready-to-use photo posting sites like the ones mentioned, please pick one that doesn't force users to have an account just to view your photos. I get stuff from a friend who posts on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks