Recent content by griffy335

1. G

bathtub faucet - hot water only dribbles out

the cold water is fine; also, the bathroom sink has good pressure for cold and hot. Please tell me it's something simple that I could do myself.....
  2. G

Oil furnace in closet

Thanks for all of your responses; I appreciate your help. I should have started out by telling you my story. I spent most of my life paying rent (making my landlords rich). I finally scraped enough $$$ to buy this older but very decent mobile home. I do have a brother that can help me with a...
  3. G

Oil furnace in closet

Now I'm worried again. On the door of the unit there are louvered vents backed by a filter. When the furnace is running, cool air comes out through the vents. I thought this was the return. I guess my question is when installing a furnace unit, does there need to be a certain amount of space...
  4. G

Oil furnace in closet

thank you so much for settling my mind........think I'll leave it up
  5. G

Oil furnace in closet

I never had oil heat before, so I'm looking for some info please. The furnace was installed 2 years ago in a closet space in the hallway of a mobile home. When I bought the place, there was a piece of sheetrock that had been removed from above the furnace. I don't know whether they just didn't...
  6. G

Are mobile home sinks different?

I just bought a 1977 mobile home and have a clogged kitchen sink. It's a double sink and the water comes up from one side to the other and now they are both clogged. It has a weird looking drain (white rubber) with a few small holes, so an auger wouldn't go down that. Any ideas? Thanks.......
  7. G

msp'd...........I could have written your words. I have been trying to unclog my kitchen sink...

msp'd...........I could have written your words. I have been trying to unclog my kitchen sink since yesterday (in a 1977 mobile home), which I feel has been caused by our cleaning of paint brushes in the sink, just like you said. Did you ever find out how to fix your nightmare?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks