Recent content by greysun

1. G

Sanitary Tee too low

I didnt even notice you gave me a model number on your first response. I'm a bonehead lol.
  2. G

Sanitary Tee too low

Thanks Again Terry. Glad I asked you, the type I linked above was Spigot not Inside Pipe. I did find the one you mentioned above online. I tried all the ones at my local shops and none of them fit inside pipe. I am going to try again today and if I cant find one I will order online. I am...
  3. G

Sanitary Tee too low

Can you recommend one Thank you so much for your help Terry. This makes me hopeful there is an easy/good solution without having to raise my vent pipe and rip my floor out(again) to get some extra height out of the tee or cut out the first layer of flooring and use a flange extender to fill...
  4. G

Sanitary Tee too low

I have a 3" sanitary tee. Unfortunately the top of the tee is too low. about 1.5 inches below the finished floor. If I insert a 3" flange into the inside of the tee it only goes in about 1/2 to 3/4 inch. I am afraid this is not enough. If I put a piece of 3" pvc inside the tee and then try...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks