Recent content by greg_xyz_nj

1. greg_xyz_nj

Is trap too close to heat pipe

Thanks for the info. much appreciated!
  2. greg_xyz_nj

Is trap too close to heat pipe

bathroom remodel. changed tub location and drain location changed as well. contractor said this is ok. I'm skeptical. The copper pipe is the water line for the hot water baseboard heat in the bathroom. any thoughts?
  3. greg_xyz_nj

P-Trap elbow connected directly to waste drain

Thank you for the info. So this is what i need, correct?
  4. greg_xyz_nj

So, i'll cut the elbow off and put on a pvc threaded sink drain adapter with a slip joint nut and washer. i can glue that onto the stub out pipe and then build the rest of the drain with tubular fittings and slip joint nuts. I like being able to easily take things apart myself. I think that...
  5. greg_xyz_nj

Thanks. I have 1 - 3/4 inches from the back of the cabinet to the edge of the elbow
  6. greg_xyz_nj

I am replacing the double bin kitchen sink with a single bin and will have to re-plumb the drain. The prior owner connected the down elbow of the P-Trap directly to the waste line. Should I cut this elbow off and put in a stub out adapter or is it ok the way it is and i should just find a new...
  7. greg_xyz_nj

New hot water faucet rusting out

Thanks for getting back to me. Water lines are copper. There is a shut off valve, from the valve i used new metal flex lines to the faucet. I took the escutcheon off of the cold side and the cold side has a little rust as well.
  8. greg_xyz_nj

New hot water faucet rusting out

Hello, I replaced the powder room sink faucets a few weeks ago and noticed some discoloration. It appears that the hot water faucet is rusting away. I have a water softener system installed and the cold water faucet seems ok. The only thing i did was connect the water supply lines to the new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks