Recent content by greg__

1. greg__

Yet another slow drain with no clog

It's .... possible it's clogged after the trap. But if it was clogged after the trap wouldn't there have been stuff including water in the trap? Shouldn't there have been water in the trap? Isn't that the point of the trap? So the only way I'm going to know if there's a blockage in the drain is...
  2. greg__

It kind of seems like it drains ok for a few seconds and then once the water covers the drain it starts filling up. It then very slowly slowly drains. It doesn't empty quickly at any point.
  3. greg__

I assume the issue has to do with air and venting in some way but I have to admit, I can never wrap my head around where air is supposed to be and supposed to not be in drains. I opened up the trap and there was nothing clogging it and I could pour water down the drain into a bucket just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks