Recent content by Greg

1. Greg

faucet identification

The left is a shower, and the right picture is a faucet that comes out of a wall. The valve is missing, the last owner made off with all the trim, for what ever his reasoning was. There's more picture's a couple of post down from this one.
  2. Greg

More faucet pictures to identify

Can you identify these faucets
  3. Greg

Can anyone identify these faucets

4. Greg

faucet identification

5. Greg

Shower handles are m.i.a.

some one has taken the shower handles, faucet handles and spouts from a home i am buying. The appraiser needs them to be working. How do I go about finding the maker of these item. Thanks for your help, Greg
  6. Greg

how do I find manufacture of faucets

I am buying a home and some one has taken the handles and spouts off the shower and tubs. How do I go about identifying the maker of these faucets. The guts are still there just the handles and spouts are gone. There is no name visible on the stems. Thank for any help, Greg
  7. Greg

Tankless water heater

what about splitting the system? Will I be able to tell the difference in a tankless compared to a tank system? What about Rinnia tankless units? Thanks Greg
  8. Greg

Tankless water heater

I have noticed in the past that alot of people on this site are not to keen on tankless heaters. I need to replace my propane 40 gal. tank and was possibly considering tankless. Whats the best tankless unit on the market and should I divide my home for two smaller tankless units. I was thinking...
  9. Greg

water softner problem

There are no leaky toilets or restriction in the drain lines. Its a fleck 5600 2 cube softner. It regenerates on the sixth day. It regenerates at 1:00am. The water height in the brine tank is half way up inside the tank with the salt. Of course I can only see this when the tank is half full of...
  10. Greg

water softner problem

I have a 2 cube fleck 5600 backwash filter and softner filter. The softner filter regenerates every sixth day with 18lbs. of salt, backwash every second day. The following morning after the softner does its process to revive itself I get salt water for about 10 minutes while taking a shower or...
  11. Greg

Used wrong glue for cpvc

I recently installed some cpvc water lines in my attic and was not aware that I had to use cpvc glue with it. I used the green can heavy duty glue from oately. Should they be replaced or am I ok. Its only on the cold side that I installed Greg
  12. Greg

installation of a water softener

I need some plumbing 101 on installing a water softener. I am installing a 2 cube with a flecks 5600 control valve. Can someone tell me how do I adjust the salt level in the brine tank that come into the resin tank. Do I need to make any other setting adjustment to get the right softening level...
  13. Greg

electric or propane hot water heater

I just purchased a home with a propane hot water heater that is 14 years old and looks like it needs to be replaced. How safe are propane heaters that are in a garage with all the other flammable liquids including gasoline cans. Should I play it safe and get a new electric. Its stubbed for gas...
  14. Greg

Plumbing a chlor/dechlor with water softner

My house is on well water. I have a kinetico chlor/dechlor system with a kinetico water softner. The way its hooked up now is pressure tank / softner system / chlor/dechlor system . My question is should the softner be last before it goes to the house for better water softening. My other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks