Recent content by greatwhite

1. G

hybrid tankless fix/solution

is is an old regular flow one. i had low flow but it su*ked.it not so bad, ie i anm getting 3, 10+ min showers in a row. just would be nice to not have "worry" or wait. i am going to "time" head with buxket and stop watch wheni get home. the more i think of it it could be the way P/s piping...
  2. G

thanks for reply i have tempering valve; indirect set at 140 tempered down to 120, tanks is indirect superstor30, dhw on own priority zone (i didnt add part in original post that "rigging" with the tankless with the superstor should greatly reduce the amount of "off" time for hydronic heat...
  3. G

Hello. i am a genius that bought a too small indirect superstor 30 a couple of years ago and now needs more water. i was going to add storage tank installed in reserve storage configuration with superstor as heat source based on ease and relative cost. what does anyone think of this instead...
  4. G

indirect water heater question

thanks for reply thank you for your reply. should i increase indirect's temp and if so what temp do you recommend ( with tempering valve, of course)
  5. G

indirect water heater question

hello. i have superstor 30 gal indirect and it is(was) great....when there was only 3 people in house. i need more hot water now that there are 5. can i add another 30 gal elec plumbed in reverse storage configuration with circ pump connected to aquastat of elec tank and indirect tank as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks