Recent content by Grahampoo

1. Grahampoo

Trouble Replacing Foot Lok Tub Cartidge for Drain

There are only two sizes for those. 5/16" and 3/8", even all the stuff from China. See if you can find the same style you have shown above but with a brass thread.
  2. Grahampoo

Brasscraft quarter turn angle stop question

It looks like that one is machined from brass rod, so most likely one piece. If you look in the 3/8 compression side, if there is an allen head hex inside it, then it's two pieces.
  3. Grahampoo

Bathtub waste tee mystery

The casting tee outlet sometimes has both external threads (for a slip joint connection) and internal fine threads. Based on your photos, specifically the one with the waste shoe tube being partially gone from corrosion, I would suspect that yours had an internal threaded tailpiece attached to...
  4. Grahampoo

Symmons Diverter Stuck

The problem is that I can't actually get the nut loose. It seems frozen.
  5. Grahampoo

Symmons Diverter Stuck

Any tips for getting a shower diverter loose? I have a Symmons two way shower diverter LLD-20E that needs to be replaced. I can't get the cartridge loose.
  6. Grahampoo

Toilet won't flush after the septic tank is covered back up

Did they / you turn off all the water to your house for some reason when they pumped it?
  7. Grahampoo

BOB Multiturn Sink Shutoff Washers

That is the correct location for the washer. There should be another larger washer under the nut that you can also replace.
  8. Grahampoo

New farm sink drain is SLOOOOOOOWWW

It does look like the sink on the right is not as deep as the one on the left. Is it possible to move the disposal to the right side? That would put the discharge higher out of the disposal and should reduce the difference in height between the trap and the wall outlet.
  9. Grahampoo

Kitchen sink drainage issue

Did you ever figure this out? You need a tee with a baffle in the middle to prevent this. Replace the GCE with a baffled tee.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks