Recent content by goda

1. goda

Grohe Thermostatic Shower Valve - No "Off" Position

Hey Nonlinear, This is hilarious as I was having the same issue you are having. Grohe was very difficult to get a hold of but each time they would just send a new cartridge for me to try. Every time I installed a new cartridge either the shower hand or the head would leak/dribble. In the end I...
  2. goda

Thanks for clarifying. I've had a real difficult time getting ahold of Grohe here in Canada. Have called them multiple times, left voicemail, and sent emails with full details on the problem and no response so far...disappointing. Will keep trying.
  3. goda

The splines are in their notches when the handle is in the 'off position' yet the shower head still leaks slightly. I've even moved the lever slightly to the hand shower open position (few mm), and the head shower still leaks. Can you elaborate on what valve you have and how you performed the...
  4. goda

I am facing a similar issue with a newly renovated bathroom with the same rough-in (35026000) but using a different thermostatic shower valve (19947000) - a slow dribble of water is coming out of the HEAD shower (not the hand shower like in your case), when the lever is in the off position...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks