Recent content by Gnomer

1. Gnomer

Help me understand this setup

Maybe that is a hot water return, I'll have to check when it's fixed. But, at the time, that copper was cold to the touch.
  2. Gnomer

Wow, y'all are giving me some great info, thank you! #2 in the drawing is the one that failed, and the drawing is not at all to scale but the tanks are the same size and both propane.
  3. Gnomer

One of our propane water heaters is leaking. I'm not replacing it myself and have someone setup to come out. But, I'm trying to understand the set up. I drew a diagram of how they are installed below. I believe these are considered to be in parallel but I don't understand the circulation pump on...
  4. Gnomer

Installing new faucet on old clawfoot tub- how to get from 3/4 IPS to 3/8 compression?

I'm replacing the old faucet on my mothers clawfoot tub. I attached a pic but the existing faucet uses 3/4 connections as well but whoever put it on used a 3/4" x 1/2" FIP coupling with tons of tape on it => 1/2” to 3/8" reducer. Then the supply line runs to a 1/2" FIP x 3/8" stop valve. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks