Recent content by GNC

1. GNC

Toto Carlyle MS874114SG toilet Review, comments and pictures

I've been having some difficulty in finding the Carlyle in white so I emailed Toto. MS874114.......was discontinued October 2011. I cannot use one that is "Universal" height or ADA, only their "Standard" height will work for me.
  2. GNC

Toto Carlyle MS874114SG toilet Review, comments and pictures

Is this skirted Carlyle with CEFIONTECT still in production? I initially wanted a Drake but it was vetoed by my other half.
  3. GNC

Rural septic system, which Toto is best?

Someone, somewhere on this forum (or maybe another, I've read a lot on Totos) said that the plastic seat configuration on the bottom is prone to trapping the (splashed) urine and is difficult to clean. Personally, I don't know, have never owned a plastic seat and have never had a wooden seat...
  4. GNC

Thanks for your input hj. I figured it wouldn't matter going out of the toilet but my concern was with putting a strain on the incoming water by having to flush more than once. Other folks who have lived in the house did not regularly use a clothes washer or automatic dish washer. We will...
  5. GNC

Thanks to all for the replies. I did look at the reviews and have decided on the Drake. My question now is, since neither of us likes plastic toilet seats, will there be a problem finding a non plastic seat for the elongated Drake?
  6. GNC

We are in the process of doing a complete remodel of an old farmhouse about 90-100 years old. We'll have all new plumbing from new septic tank to all indoor and outdoor lines. My problem is I cannot figure out which of the Totos would be best for our situation. We have a well with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks