Recent content by gforce

1. G

1 inch to 1.25 inch Tank Connection

It's all done Works Great! Thanks a million for your help
  2. G

my situation is the opposite the pipe would go UP in size from 1 to 1 1/4 wouldn't that reduce the pressure going into the tank? (this is all because the people who put it in were too cheap too spend an extra couple of bucks to use 1.25 pipe like you're supposed too - it's frustrating)
  3. G

Nope, not going to re-pipe. I just want to make sure that shifting from 1" to 1 1/4" won't cause some problem with the pressure in the tank.
  4. G

I am replacing my tank. I checked the connections from the supply line coming into the house to the tank itself. Everything is 1 inch. The connection on the tank I would like to get is 1.25 inch. Will there be a problem adapting the 1 inch connection up to a 1.25 inch connection...
  5. G

Choosing a Larger Well Pressure Tank

I remember reading somewhere that when a well is drilled or a pump installed that the county gets records of the installations. Is that typically true? And would it tell me what i need to know about the well and the pump? Just trying to make the best decision I can about what to do and...
  6. G

Constant Pressure Valve/ Cycle Stop Valve Questions

I need to try and clarify this so I can make a better decision. I am considering replacing my existing pressure tank (which is dead) with either a well-manager, a pside-kick, or something similar. Examples: http://www.wellmanager.com/wellmanager-constantpressuremodule.htm...
  7. G

Thank you both. I obviously have some more thinking and testing to do. It makes a big difference to hear it from the experts. So thanks again
  8. G

Thanks Waterwelldude, excellent suggestion From there, how do I know what GPM will be enough? 50 gallon (13 drawdown) vs. 85 gallon (22 drawdown) Thanks for your help
  9. G

I have a Well-X-Trol WX-203 – 35 gallon tank that just died. With the pressure set to 40/60 I only get about 9 gallons of drawdown and I’d like to get more. I’ve been trying to decide between a 50 gallon (13 draw) and an 85 gallon (22 draw) tank. I’ve been educating myself on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks