Recent content by ges_hu

1. G

A small church needs help

Hello again, First off, let me mention that you are dealing with the church treasurer, and not a particularly mechanically inclined one at that. Now that's out of the way ... I got to the church again last night and sat with the system for 1½ hours, during which time the temperature...
  2. G

Hello again, Some updates: I printed the thorough responses that I got here and passed them on to our church trustees. Thanks again for the great information and your donation of time. I found the original architectural drawings for the church, specifically the sheet dealing with heating...
  3. G

Hello, Thanks for the responses. I apologize for the delay, but it took a few days before I got a chance to get in the church. The boiler, a Prestige Solo 250, replaced a 40 year old unit, so it is indeed a swap with the other parts remaining the same, including the programmable thermostat...
  4. G

Hello, Our church had a Prestige Triangle Tube unit installed a couple of years ago, and we have never been satisfied with its performance. The installer has checked it multiple times and assures us that everything is working as it should. We suspect that he is just trying avoid having to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks