Recent content by Gerryfd

1. Gerryfd

Warning on corrugated toilet shutoff valve

Thanks Terry for the response! if these valves are much better than the ones you question since most checkstores sell the chrome angle valves, can I order them from you for my toilet and sinks? I'll go to your website and also thank you for replying to my question about my toilet flange. I'm...
  2. Gerryfd

Metal Flange with PVC Extension Kit

Thanks for the information about joists and subfloor. When I checked under my house I saw the subfloor was bolted to the stud frame with what appeared approximately 1" wide wood support strips that widen the standard 2" support to 4". Being a DIY, I'm not sure if that's enough support to code...
  3. Gerryfd

Warning on corrugated toilet shutoff valve

Terry, who sells these types of toilet valves you show if I might ask? The one in your first post that shows the older valve is the same one a plumber installed replacing the plastic valve shut off I had. He saw what I had and did a replacement without charging me. The plumber was here to cap...
  4. Gerryfd

Metal Flange with PVC Extension Kit

New to this forum and glad I found it. Purchased home in 1994 and replaced the Briggs Toilet with a Kohler 1.6 in 1997 because of water leaks around the toilet onto the linoleum floor. I replaced it myself but this year saw more leaks noticeable under the linoleum. I removed the toilet and found...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks