Recent content by Gerald

1. G

dropped pipe in well and it's stuck

OK I'm learning every minute. I see that it is a packard and that I have to use a packer because my water is about 50' down. Now that I see how it works, I think the ejector and foot valve are ok but the leather packers are messed up. Can I find just the leathers or is a whole new ejector...
  2. G

it's out Well I don't have water yet but at 11.00 PM Thursday 060806 the foot valve came out the hole!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took my wife's determination and finess, a rubber mallet, a 1 ton chain hoist, help from family and friends, and a lot of hard work. The old foot valve had 2 rubber...
  3. G

the pump was a vertical jet pump sitting right on top of the casing. If the 90 before the jet is the problem I can fix that easily enough but I still need to unplug the well somehow.
  4. G

Thanks again for your quick reply. The way this has been going "The problem is that you might ruin any screen in the well, and might make the well unusable." is exactly what will happen. But should the well casing be holding water above the ground water level?
  5. G

in reply Thank you for your quick response Bob. The injector will not match up to the pump, the paper work shows an adapter that no one around here has ever heard of and the instructions also show it connected like I have it. I see what your tallking about with the wet vac but I guess the one I...
  6. G

I have a 2" well I'm not sure of the depth. when the motor burned up on the pump and i went to replace it, I dropped the 1" line into the well!! While trying to retreive it I was able to get another pvc pipe glued to the original but I can't pull it back out it's stuck in the bottom of the well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks