Recent content by Geoffrey Gee

1. Geoffrey Gee

Deep well system problem.

Hi all, everything I tried previously didn't work, so I tried to bleed the system, I could not bleed the system yesterday, the more water I put down the pipe, just varnished, so this morning pull the inner pipe from the well, and the problem was obvious !!!! the valve on the end of the pipe (...
  2. Geoffrey Gee

Hi thanks sorry late reply don't have a Cycle Sensor, I dont think the well is running dry, but at the moment no way of knowing, problem still with me and getting worse, dont even need to drain the tank, shut the valve off from pump to tank, and slowly open the valve with pump running and it...
  3. Geoffrey Gee

Sorry for late reply, this is a steel pressure tank, but I don't think it has a diaphragm, when the tank is empty it is light, hollow all the way up, but still the same problem but getting worse, before empty tank completely, fill back up it would last a few days before the problem reappeared...
  4. Geoffrey Gee

Hi Everybody. Up to now we have been trouble free, until about 3 weeks ago, pump just running and running, and tank only about half full, I tried everything nothing worked, then my wife, bless her sole, knows everything, "the tank needs cleaning" which of course it did not, however to keep her...
  5. Geoffrey Gee

Cary, thank you very much, this is very much appreciated.
  6. Geoffrey Gee

Hi well with my deepwell working fine now, I turn to the lot and start on my garden and lawns, so I have a question for you good people I need to add a storage tank to my system with a booster pump, that in its self I dont see a problem, however, I dont want to see the main pump from well to...
  7. Geoffrey Gee

again to everybody who offered advise thank you, I found a new cast Adapter, and replaced it, no more leaks and the system works fine.
  8. Geoffrey Gee

Good Morning, thank you for the information, everything is most welcome. I would point out that the pump switch on and off no problem, even with the pump off and at the correct switch off pressure, the Cast Adapter housing just leaks everywhere.
  9. Geoffrey Gee

Hi to those people who have offered advise, thank you, however I have more problems, the cast Adapter to the pump and casing is pours, with tiny pin holes, tried to weld, but that makes it worse, and Gould Pumps are of no help at all, I bought one of the most expensive pumps on the market here...
  10. Geoffrey Gee

Thank you, this whole thing is scary, what i read about the USA, is very scary, so you take care also, thanks.
  11. Geoffrey Gee

Hi Kevink thanks for the reply, everything helps, I need to buy some black pipe, so I can connect to the pump outlet to check your recommendation, unfortunately I cant do that till Monday my time currently /Saturday Morning 11.00am,) why? because my next Schedule due to the Virus is not till...
  12. Geoffrey Gee

80 Liters = 21US Gallons sorry not sure if you could read that on the tank.
  13. Geoffrey Gee

Hi Thanks unfortunately I am not an electrician, and to find somebody who is and is willing to come to my house under the present circumstance, Virus, is almost impossible, the pump is plugged into an ordinary 240V outlet. The Max Pressure is 50psi pressure switch is preset at 30/50 As I said...
  14. Geoffrey Gee

Morning please bear in mind this tank like the whole system is only about 18 months old, only reason I change pump, pipe and foot valve was because the system would not switch off and reach max pressure.
  15. Geoffrey Gee

Hi thanks for the reply, at this moment my only comment would be, the tank fill right back up in a matter of seconds, no delay, I am going to do the GPM and let you know what I get.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks