Recent content by gene250

1. G

Please help with my shower rebuild

Update: I pulled out the shower pipe and just put a hose bibb straight on the valve. It looks like there must have been a blockage somewhere in that pipe because I seemed to get pretty good pressure out of the bibb - nothing like what I had been getting from the shower (it was literally not...
  2. G

No, the shower "parts" that I had before were the two handle types, I have purchased two new Delta jetted shower systems...
  3. G

I have notched the studs, and I have the blocking, here is a picture from back after I had just finished that part of the process (I have since put in the bottom sloped mud layer and set down the liner): http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/gene250/HPIM0492.jpg Like I said, I am almost...
  4. G

Thanks for your concern, and I am fairly certain what you described is the method that I am performing. I put in the bottom piece of the drain sticking out about 1.5" above the flat concrete slab, then put in a mud layer over the concrete slab to give the pan a slope that the liner will sit on...
  5. G

I have been working with another forum through the process of completely demolishing and rebuilding a tile shower that had been improperly constructed (no shower liner, no slope, improper drain, all the framing had rotted, etc) all from what I had noticed was a few loose tiles. You can go...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks