Recent content by gdw_23

1. G

New well Water treatment. Softener with tankless RO.

Hello Gary, I was also looking for some insight on the RO unit. Have you used a tankless RO before or do you believe I am better off with a storage system?
  2. G

I haven't choose one yet but these are the ones I have found. iSpring 400GPD Evolution Tankless Reverse Osmosis System (1000GPD) GE Merlin 720 GPD Tankless
  3. G

3 Full Bathrooms, 1 powder room, Ensuite shower has 4 shower heads. Children are 10 and 12. Well produces lots of water and is pumped by a variable drive grundfos consistent pressure pump. Thanks
  4. G

Thinking about a water softener and a tankless RO system. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Well test results. Nitrate and Nitrite as N <0.071mg/L pH 7.57 Arsenic (As)-Total 0.0040mg/L Barium (Ba)-Total 0.0244mg/L Boron...
  5. G

Tankless RO? What is everyones opinion? Reverse osmosis

There are a few tankless RO systems out there and I am very interested in trying one out but I was hoping for some more info? What is the outlet pressure after treatment? Are they as good as storage models? still install after softener? Claim up to 1000GPD. Models iSpring 400GPD...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks