Recent content by gb

1. gb

Problems with the Toto EL Drake CST744S

Thanks Terry. I'm pretty sure nothing is stuck in the trapway. I did notice that when I kept then handle down for a longer flush that's when I would run into problems. I took the tank lid off and notice that the fill valve was the one was making the noise. It looks like its running but the...
  2. gb

Problems with the Toto EL Drake CST744S

About 3 years ago I came to this site looking for toilet recommendations. I ended up with the Toto RF Drake CST743S and the Toto EL Drake CST744S. I love the Toto's toilets. I have no problems with rounded front but the elongated one has given us some problems. Namely the flushing power...
  3. gb

Toto Drake Problem

I love my toto drake. But there's a slight problem. My wife told me that she heard some water dripping from the toilet. She couldn't identify the source but the bolt underneath the tank (on the left hand side) felt wet. Can someone tell me what I need to do? Thanks!
  4. gb

kitchen sink

I recently found this site as I was doing some research on toilets. Thanks to terrylove.com I'm picking up some toto drakes in the next few days. This site is awesome! Right now I'm currently looking for a new undermount sink. We're going to have Corain countertops. My wife doesn't like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks