Recent content by garynekula

1. garynekula

Recirculating Shower

Remote valve? Is there some type of valve that can be connected to the two inch drain line that can be operated electrically, or can have an extended stem (extended by about three or four feet) that can block the drain to allow recirculation?
  2. garynekula

Recirculating Shower

Recirculating shower - buildig a new home - follow-up Thank you for the replies. It seems that this should be broken into two issues, 1) the "yuk" issue of using recirculated water, and 2) the technical issues of where, how, code issues, and anything else needed to make the system work...
  3. garynekula

Recirculating Shower

Recirculating shower - building a new home I am in the planning stage of a new home. I am very interested in this issue because I like to take long hot showers. I am trying to understand the differences between a recirculating shower and a jetted tub. I am not a plumbing expert, and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks