Recent content by Gary Judd

1. Gary Judd

Bathtub drain and vent layout

Are we saying the layout I showed first above is too tight?
  2. Gary Judd

Here's the bathroom plan.
  3. Gary Judd

Thanks for showing me this. This might give me some other options. The 3.6 feet I got off on some internet post.
  4. Gary Judd

Yes, there would be a trap connected to the bottom of the sanitee which would then go to a trap arm to an air vent valve then to the drain pipe. I'm adding another 1" sub-floor beneath the tub to give me the additional drain slope I would need. Right now this is just planning. All that exist...
  5. Gary Judd

This is in a pre-manufactured home. All sinks and bathtubs are using individual air vent valves. Right now there is nothing beyond the existing drain pipe. Moving the drain pipe to the right might be possible. Is the advantage of doing that to eliminate tight turns, other wise I don't see...
  6. Gary Judd

Is the attached drain configuration acceptable or is it too many turns and too tight to have good drainage for the bathtub?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks