Recent content by garryintn

1. garryintn

well issues... HELP!!!

Ok- I have replaced the gauge and it shows 44 psi. I checked the air and it registers 28 psi. I don't see a pressure valve at the tank. Water pressure in the showers and bathtubs are great- the gauge doesn't drop more than 1-2 psi when on,however, when I turn on the outside hose I have very...
  2. garryintn

well issues... HELP!!!

well issues.......help!!! We know one problem in the gauge on the holding tank and possibly the pressure switch. From what I was told this is what controls the pump on and off and would explain how one minute we have pressure and the next we dont. We are going to change out the gauge and...
  3. garryintn

well issues... HELP!!!

The diameter of the well case is 6". We have not buried the wire yet and actually have another 50ft of it so we could set it deeper and more piping just in case we needed it. It wouldn't be hard at all to drop it another 30 ft. I will definetly get ahold of the well guy too.
  4. garryintn

well issues... HELP!!!

If in fact we are pulling the well down....then what would be our next step??
  5. garryintn

well issues... HELP!!!

I was thinking the gauge was bad. I will replace it. I can shut the water off and wait a few MINUTES and it will come back but I do get air in the lines- it spits, sputters and gurgles then good flow then spits and sputters then good flow till it run to almost a drizzle. I was thinking leak too.
  6. garryintn

well issues... HELP!!!

I have a 340 foot deep well with a 1 hp red jacket submersible pump newly installed in 300 foot down. Originally, there was 5 hp myers submersible pump placed 320 foot down, however, this was supplying several homes- this pump no longer works. This well is on my property and all that was using...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks