Recent content by Gabe1

1. Gabe1

Question about sticky "Submersible Pumps and multiple check valves?"

This is a quote from valveman post: ""Other states like Michigan are smart enough to completely outlaw any additional check valve above ground. If I lived in Nebraska, I would wait for the inspector to leave, then I would remove the check valve at the pressure tank. I don't care if it is...
  2. Gabe1

Need help with slamming check valve

This is cool I just sit back and absorb all the good hints. I think valveman and ballvalve are on the ball I check my schrader valve and it's not sucking air at all. I was told in another forum that all schrader/sniffer valves are alike but after researching a little more I found that you...
  3. Gabe1

Thank for you reply I did check the nipple before install and its sitting 1/8 above the last tread.
  4. Gabe1

Hello I recently replaced my water tank(no bladder), check valve,sniffer valve and switch, I have a Air charging system (submersible about 100 feet with a check valve at the pump and another before the tank, 1/2 HP 115v 3 wire control box). This was a straight swap basicly nothing changed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks