Recent content by G-Keepa

1. G-Keepa

Guidance on increasing meter size.

I'll admit my eyebrows raised a bit when he(the water sevice rep I spoke with about scheduling a pressure check)told me to check the meter shut off to ensure it was all the way open, but I thought: "Okay, I got a green light here..." I know surrounding cities(Mesa, Chandler, etc.)have explicit...
  2. G-Keepa

Looks like the meter size increase will be inevitable in this case: City told me to check the meter, and make sure it was completely open before requesting a pressure check thru them. Long story short, the shut off handle twisted completely off the stem on the valve/meter. Doesn't look to be...
  3. G-Keepa

I still may split that one valve so that there are only 6 heads on each...that's gotta help.
  4. G-Keepa

Got it. Thought with a possible fire sprinkler install, that would be the ONLY reason to entertain a 1.5"(it's a bunch more dollars: approx. double +/-$1500.00). My irrigation system wasn't part of the original build of the house, and whoever installed it, put 12 heads on one valve. It...
  5. G-Keepa

Hello Everyone. I have been reading up on various forums, about increasing water meter size to increase flow(house and irrigation). I think it would serve me best to do so, and I'm ready to get the ball rolling with my Municipality. I guess the question would be--all things being...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks