Recent content by Fresh

1. F

In Box Indicator Light

Does it matter what color light I use? i.e. is there some convention that say red only applies to boilers/ green to Christmas trees/ white to refrigerators?
  2. F

In Box Indicator Light

Yes, thank you! I knew that I had seem it somewhere, but couldn't remember what it was called.
  3. F

In Box Indicator Light

Thanks. I didn't find the exact Pass & Seymour one yet, but I did find some others by searching for pilot light switch. Do they make one that is only a light (doesn't have the switch part)?
  4. F

In Box Indicator Light

I have a three way switch for a hall light. You can't see the hall light from one of the switches. I would like to put an indicator by that light so that you know the outside light is on. Is there such a thing as a light bulb that goes in a switch box?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks