Recent content by frentz

1. F

Pump cycles too much

I'm sure that Hunter is being conservative and I probably could squeak by with two solenoids on one zone but I have found another solution. I told the wife to plant more flowers until she caught up with the pump curve :D Oh and the SRC+ does have Master Valve capability.
  2. F

Pump cycles too much

FYI - reply to my question to Hunter
  3. F

Pump cycles too much

Ah - that's what my problem is - wrong operating system :D :D :D
  4. F

Pump cycles too much

My pump is a Red Hat Enduro 150F31125S10. Well is 105 ft. deep, static water level is 65 ft. below grade. 1.25" pipe from pump to pressure tank.
  5. F

Pump cycles too much

Thanks for all the replies. I quess the scolding finger will have to be waved at me as I am the designer (amateur) and builder. I have over 1 acre of lawn that I am watering so the big pump is nice to have for that portion. My problem is, my wife has two flower beds (roses) on opposite...
  6. F

Pump cycles too much

Hi - I recently had a 1.5 horse submersible well installed to use for a sprinkler system. Because of the variety and location of the stuff I need to water, I find I do not have enough flow in some of my zones to keep the pump from short cycling (i.e. it cuts on at 40 psi and only takes 10...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks