Recent content by frankjc

1. frankjc

Leak at top or Rheem electric water heater.

I called Rheem and they will exchange it for me.
  2. frankjc

I installed it. I suppose I can call the number on the side
  3. frankjc

Hello. I am having trouble with my water heater that was installed in October. Shortly after it was installed, my main breaker tripped. An electric friend came checked everything out, said things looked fine. It tripped again today. The water heater breaker was hot, but did not trip. I poked...
  4. frankjc

Shutoff valve on hot side?

I am just trying to decide if i should spend the time to install one,
  5. frankjc

Shutoff valve on hot side?

I am installing an electric hot water heater. Should there be a shutoff valve on the hot side? The instructions only show one on the cold. Not sure if its a good or bad idea to put one there. Thank you.
  6. frankjc

Watts 70A wont come apart

What is the procedure to install the repair kit? The instructions are not very clear to me. Does the spring just hold it on?
  7. frankjc

Actually got it freed up. Vice grips applied very carefully did the trick.
  8. frankjc

Hello, I have a Watts 70A mixing valve attatched to my oil fired boiler for domestic hot water. It is barely letting any hot water through. The pipe that connects to the HOT side is hot, the mix side is not hot. It is adjusted all the way hot. If I shut off the supply to the cold connection, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks