Recent content by Frank R.

1. Frank R.

Gerber toilet bowl level slowly decreases

Terry, 2 toilets on second floor. Toilet that has the "issue" is located south west rear of the house. Main bathroom toilet is located due north more middle of the house. No common wall. If there were no walls on the 2nd floor, the toilets are approximately 18 feet apart Toilet with the...
  2. Frank R.

Reach4, I believe evaporation is not the issue. This is not happening to the toilet in the main bathroom which is also on the 2nd floor nor to the toilet on the 1st floor. Curious about the open air manometer and how it would read water pressure on the other side of the seal? I presume the...
  3. Frank R.

No, there is nothing above this small bathroom on the 2nd floor. 2 story house. 3 hours ago, I poured 2 gallons of water into the toilet and the bowl drained immediately which is what I expected.
  4. Frank R.

No Terry. No back to back toilets. Bathroom is small. Has sink and shower.
  5. Frank R.

New Gerber Avalanche toilet installed last week by plumbing company. Toilet is on 2nd floor. I noticed that the water level seemed to decrease. House is 34 years old. I performed the following: Flushed toilet and waited 10 minutes Marked the toilet bowl level with electrician tape Add red food...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks