Recent content by Francisco

1. Francisco

Removing hardened caulk from behind pedestal sink/tiled wall

Thank you for the replies! I will try all the suggestions.
  2. Francisco

Removing hardened caulk from behind pedestal sink/tiled wall

I am planning a bathroom update. The walls are tiled half way up. I want to remove the old pedestal sink which has hardened caulk attaching it to the tiled wall. How easy is it to completely remove the caulk from the tile which is not being replaced? I am planning to use a vanity instead, and...
  3. Francisco

Confused about requirements for frameless shower door & panel

Thanks JW. Can i ask your view on glass which has been recessed into the stone saddle?
  4. Francisco

Thanks for the replies. The curb is topped by pieces of stone. The fixed panel will be attached to the wall by 2 fasteners top and bottom i believe. I dont want the fixed panel to go to the ceiling so i think that the best option is to have the glass header piece. From what i am reading the...
  5. Francisco

Hi guys I am having my master bath remodelled. I am at the point of ordering frameless shower glass and door but am confused. The shower is approx 5' x 3'. The 3' side will be a fixed panel. The long side will have to consist of a 32" fixed panel (toilet is right next to this area), with a...
  6. Francisco

Toto wall hung Aquia - questions

Hi guys I am interested in using the wall hung Aquia in a remodel. I saw an old thread with a response saying that in an older house it would involve 'extensive remodelling' - i would like to know if anyone has actually installed one of these toilets in an existing home, and whether the...
  7. Francisco

Need urgent help with Grohtherm 3000 thermo fittings

Hi guys I need some urgent help. I have my plumber here trying to fit a Grotherm 3000 thermo valve, and i need it to divert to the tub. I am using a hand shower with a wall union only. The internet site i got the fittings from told me that i needed a diverter spout and a twin ell. But when...
  8. Francisco

Hi there. I recently registered on this site as it contains so much useful info. I was...

Hi there. I recently registered on this site as it contains so much useful info. I was wondering, as you work for Hansgrohe i believe, if you could help me regarding which bits i need to purchase for my bath remodel. I am interested in both Hansgrohe and Grohe, as i know them well from living in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks