Recent content by fordperson

1. fordperson

Vent for 2" shower

Can I make the shower drain in this configuration? its not directly over the flow of the water from the shower however it should still allow for proper venting IMO. Any issues with this setup? Distance from the shower drain wye to the vertical part of the vent is about 3ft. Any advice would...
  2. fordperson

Plumbing: adding onto a horizontal toilet drain

Just to add to this a bit, is the 2" drain required by code? I found this in the pluming code, but I am not sure if it indicates the whole run needs to be 2" or just the drain flange. --- Section 890.690 Shower Receptors and Compartments a) Shower Installation. All shower compartments, except...
  3. fordperson

Plumbing: adding onto a horizontal toilet drain

Hi everyone, Currently I am redoing a small shower which had a bathtub and toilet. The tub was the standard 1 1/2 drain and now I would like to convert it to a full 2" if possible. Running a new 2" pipe all the way to the vertical stack is quite impractical so I am looking on advice on running...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks