Recent content by foamy

1. F

Long run to kitchen hot 4 min to hot water!

Hi Ballvalve! And thanks to eveyone else who replied. This sounds great. How large a tank would you recommend for a 65' run? Also, there is still 65' of cold water that must be pushed out of the pipe so my understanding is that it goes into the small tank under the sink and starts to heat. Does...
  2. F

Hey Jimbo, Thanks for the reply as well as thanks Jadnashua and Smooky as well! As smooky stated I am not looking forward to waiting for cold water either. It seems like a separate system for the kitchen is the only option. How would a 2 gal point of use system work? Would it just be 2 gals of...
  3. F

Hello out there! I have searched the threads and found somewhat similar problems but none with a concrete slab. My house has pipes running through a concrete slab and it's a 65 foot run from the water heater in the garage to the kitchen sink. It's about 4 minutes from turn on to hot water in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks