Recent content by Florida_Jay

1. Florida_Jay

Water Softener Issues (again / still)

Good Morning, @Bannerman: So i ordered a new Tank - for around $120, the "Top of Tank Seal" for the valve because i know it was bad anyways, the filter media + bed for around $200 last week - and the funnel ....to make things easy. The total Parts came out for around $300 and arrived on...
  2. Florida_Jay

Thank you for your Reply, I did the manual "regeneration" at least every day in the past week. But as i said / its media is probably not good anymore - that was my first guess as well - and the smell was just getting worse and worse. I honestly don't know if there is a setting for the automatic...
  3. Florida_Jay

Good afternoon, a couple of weeks ago i posted a question in regards to a filter system / and a leakage on the filter tank. I'm not a "Pro" per se - but do a lot of DIY around my home. The water System drives me crazy i have to say / and the technicians around my area are not interested in...
  4. Florida_Jay

Clack WS1 Water Softener and Filter System / Seal Question

Thank you guys for the replies. The tank fell over in 2017, during a hurricane. there were no issues at all but it was the only situation i know of, where the upper part could have taken damage / the valve is fine. Its not like leaking hard, but you can see bubbles and drops of water since a...
  5. Florida_Jay

Clack WS1 Water Softener and Filter System / Seal Question

Clack WS1 Water Softener and Filter System / Seal Question Good morning! i have a Water Softener / Filter Combo at my house - around 10 years old. Sometime with the last hurricanes in Florida, both the bottles fell over. It looks like while the filter bottle dropped, it damaged the Seal Ring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks