Recent content by fleckuser

1. F

disaster averted !

The booser pump is a Grundfos MQ3-45. It is supposed to have built in run dry protection. I will look for a pressure switch to put in system.
  2. F

disaster averted !

yes i think maybe you are correct and the pump switch probably jammed. As far as the 95lb at the booster. I have to disagree. I have a gauge just before and after. It's max pressure in is 36 and and out is 95. But I can see the switch outdoors jamming. I appreciate the input. This was the first...
  3. F

disaster averted !

About 28 degrees, Well kicks off at 35lbs, no check valve between softener and booster. Only check valve in in ground after main pump
  4. F

disaster averted !

I had a water softener installed about 2 years ago. I believe it was a standard "internet" flecks unit. It stands about 5 ft tall and has been working flawlessly for the last 2 years. My system is a in ground well pump set at 35lbs. This flows to the house and goes through a large "whole house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks