Recent content by Flat Panel

1. F

RO Membrane Replacement and Low Storage Capacity?

Recently my kitchen sink RO system was not producing very much product water (about 4 cups overnight) before the RO water is depleated from the tank. I decided to take a look at things. I replaced the two pre-filters in the canisters, emptied the storage tank and set the empty pressure to 8...
  2. F

New Toto 1.28's--Feedback?

Bonnie, If you don't mind, where did you get your EcoDrake and how much did it cost? For TOTO in Seattle, Anchorage, Spokane
  3. F

Yellow / Gold Water After Rain Storm?

Is it too late to have the water in the pitcher tested since it has been sitting out for 24 hours? I have already flushed out the well by opening a few hose bibs to keep the pump running at 50psi for about 2 hours. I guess I should take a raw water sample (before chlorination system, etc)...
  4. F

Yellow / Gold Water After Rain Storm?

We have just been hit with quite a few heavy rain storms over the past few weeks and now our water is yellow, gold or brown in color. It is normally very clear. The toilet tanks are discusting and I hate the thought of taking a shower or brushing my teeth with the water. I filled a clear...
  5. F

Well water treatment? Please help.

That sounds like a normal price for an extensive water test. They test for all kinds of contaminants that you wouldn't think of, but it is well worth it to know what is in your water....at least when the water sample was taken.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks