Recent content by Fitter30

1. Fitter30

Exploring Slimline Radiators: Seeking Advice

Slimline radiators not fin tube what temp water? Their all probably very close. What water temp do u what to run. Are u thinking 140° +f or less.Less is a heat pump.
  2. Fitter30

pump flange compatibility - unions

No i can't but I've never tried another brand because i can't afford a problem. No different than replacing a pump or a cartridge. Labor cost to much. What advantage would another company have
  3. Fitter30

Tankless Challenges

Stop want is the lp pressure incoming? What is is it out? Is this a lp unit?
  4. Fitter30

System not maintaining pressure after water runs out in storage tank

What are using to maintain level in the storage tanks.280 gallons of storage how long does it take to refill?
  5. Fitter30

Citric acid passivation for ss tankless?

Asking for a combi water heater? I've only seen it done on process equipment. Never seen it done on a plate and frame hx used for condenser, chilled or heated water.
  6. Fitter30

TPV drain line

A catch pan for a tp relief devise is like there is no way it's big enough. A devise could fail wide open or at least fail part open.
  7. Fitter30

Septic 102: need to learn about sewage lift systems

Have any idea who the builder was? Call them for the plumber company. Your in the process of buying a house and the realtor doesn't know some company sad. The owner doesn't know who to call. I'd be very skeptical. Good home inspector should know. On Facebook post a question on septic systems...
  8. Fitter30

Septic 102: need to learn about sewage lift systems

Just Google sewage lift pump system explained. There are two types of pumps sewage and grinder. Grinder pump is probably what u have it handles toilet waste.
  9. Fitter30

Need help reading Pump Curve for Sewage

There some good videos on tdh on you tube and how to pick the right sewage pump.
  10. Fitter30

Navien NPE-240A2 x2 units--please help me configure

Ask the plumbing company to have the local rep of navian to meet with your plumber at the house. They are plumbers that haven't been trained on the correct installation of two units.
  11. Fitter30

Multiple water heaters with recirculation pump.

Each heater would need its own recir pump to its own heater. The pump programming would be different times. Three heater could be tied together by piping them reverse return if they were closer together. With a 80/gallon tub 50 gallon heater with 120° water just couldn't fill it at 105° with...
  12. Fitter30

System not maintaining pressure after water runs out in storage tank

It is a booster pump it's not made to pull water needs a little back pressure to start to build pressure.
  13. Fitter30

Surge protector for soda ash pump?

Is the pressure switch contacts have enough amps for both pumps? Are both pumps either 120vac or 240vac if different voltages don't like unbalanced load.
  14. Fitter30

Navien Hot Button thermistor type?

Did you look at the chart 17.9k - 25.4k 32- 40° There isn't one thermister that I've seen as a base temp it always.been 77° either 10k or 1k thermisters. Sensor looks like it cost $13.
  15. Fitter30

Geothermal vacation setting

I'm confused you go out for a weekend or a day. Do you have any idea how much damage would be caused by a line break running for hours. The only thing running would be your geo. Not a toilet, icemaker or water heater. Middle of April guess there's freezing weather in Iowa. Send it to Missouri.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks