Recent content by fishinwithagun

1. fishinwithagun

ABS vs. PVC- marine application- building a shark cage

Hey all- Well, I just wanted to follow up on my original post. I built the shark cage out of sch 40 PVC a few months back and today got to take it out- and pictures to prove it was "not a joke". Anyway, thank you to those who did offer advice and constructive criticism. Now, I have not...
  2. fishinwithagun

Thanks for the feedback and the laughs guys... I like the pictures! In hindsight, PVC is a no brainer... went to HD today and got some SCH 40. The reason why I wasn't sure on PVC vs. ABS was my friend said "get the black PVC(ABS), it's stronger." It sure didn't feel that way, he obviously didn't...
  3. fishinwithagun

Hi all, well I don't think this is an "everyday plumbing question", but I am desiring a pretty specific application for pipe and need to know what you all think. I am building a shark diving cage, and want it to be inexpensive. This rules out aluminum or other metals; you know, things that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks