Recent content by Fishguy

1. Fishguy

Looking for treatment system recommendations

Thanks Gary, debates usually turn in to arguements. In this case someone may find that they spent more on a system than they should have, get upset and take it out on their dog. :) Here are the results from my state lab: Units mg/L Arsenic...
  2. Fishguy

Looking for treatment system recommendations

I am in need of a new well water treatment system. Our water has everything bad that could be in it, high iron (both kinds), sulfur smell, high hardness and nasty bacteria. We need something that will disinfect, purify, soften and filter. Not looking for a debate to start up just suggestions...
  3. Fishguy

Sticky pressure switch

Who Me?? I am in NO WAY surprised by that!! Steve
  4. Fishguy

Sticky pressure switch

pressure switch The line to the switch was clear and yes it's a switch from Lowe's. Steve
  5. Fishguy

Sticky pressure switch

I have recntly installed a new pressure switch. I also was finally able to check the pressure tank and adjust the switch to it's proper setting(see previous thread). Now, every couple of days, I wake up to no water. (I have a KDF filter that self flushes over nite) I have to go outside (burr)...
  6. Fishguy

Pressure problem

I can't believe it! I got home yesterday and went to see if there was a pressure gauge on the pump. No. :( Worse yet, I looked at the pressure tank to see what it is rated at and to check the pressure and I find that the IDIOT who installed it put it upside-down! :eek: But wait, there's more...
  7. Fishguy

Pressure problem

Hey everyone, I have pressure problem. Last Sunday night we lost all water flow from our well :(. I was only able that night to check the electrical supply to the pump that night. no breakers were tripped. Monday morning I dug the dirt out from around the well pump cover box. The big ugly green...
  8. Fishguy

Relocating well pump

That's what I am going to do, but to leave the pump where it is would mean having a huge box in the front yard. That would house the pump, pressure tank, chemical pump and a 16 gallon chemical tank. I know that as distance increases from the well pump that the water line has to be reduced to...
  9. Fishguy

Relocating well pump

Hi all, this is my first posting here. Glad I found this forum! Our house is on a well with the pump located outside at the well. All the filters and softener is in the garage. I have installed a chemical injection pump at the filters for chlorine and PH. The well is now pumping what is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks