Recent content by firebob

1. firebob

Proper System Design for Well Water Systems

Ok I think if we all go back the first post and reread it, I think there will be a simple solution that every one will see. Things to be assumed true? -Well pump will not put out required amount of water. -Water softener and UV light are most likely rated to low for the GMP that is wanted...
  2. firebob

Speed bump Dose a water softener need a constant supply of water? YES or NO If you reread my text I think I said I put the water softener in the wrong spot. I never said where to put it.
  3. firebob

Ok here comes my 2 cents. Well it’s more like a pic I just did. I am not going to post it as a pic just a link because I don’t want to resize it. To lazy to re scan this pic. http://members.cox.net/got_cutco/scan.jpg I just want to say that the water softener needs to have a...
  4. firebob

2 Sump Pits?

I would get a submersible “Trash†pump for the lowest put. Something that can handle dirt and junk up to 1/4 to 1/2 inch. I would put it in the lowest pit. I would go with a float switch as bob said. But if you do this you need to know what the bottom of the pit is made of. Is it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks