Recent content by Felirod

1. F

Granite Countertop

Hi everyone! I'm replacing my bathroom vanity countertop with a 49" granite. Do I still need to put a plywood underlayment or just put the granite on top of the vanity cabinet? Thanks!
  2. F

glass mosaic tile advice

Jadnashua, Thank you for all the advice!:) felirod
  3. F

glass mosaic tile advice

Jadnashua, the glass tiles are colored. do you think it i can just put thinset at the back of the tiles? felirod
  4. F

glass mosaic tile advice

Jadnashua, 1/4" gap most of it. but there are some small areas that are almost 1/2" gap due to my imperfect cutting. so probably 1/2" of the 1"x1" tile won't be attached to the hardi. what do you think? Felirod
  5. F

glass mosaic tile advice

Jadnashua, Thanks! So should I just leave the caulking between the tub and hardi as it is? By the way, I have a shower door that was screwed on the old tile before. can i still screw it on the glass tile? How do i do it? Felirod
  6. F

glass mosaic tile advice

hi everyone! i'm about to start tiling my bathtub area using 1"x1" glass mosaic tiles on 12"x12" mesh. what's the right way of butting on the inside corners? and also how about the 1/4" gap between the hardibacker and tub? should i overlap the tile on the board? by the way, i applied caulking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks