Recent content by fatglide

1. fatglide

Do I need a new Softener - Have Kinetico?

You posted that pic in another thread, I have no idea what I'm looking at or why I see corrosion, all I know is there's plenty of it. You get banned for saying salt corrodes here???? Well anyway, you've convinced me it might not be a big deal even though I see metal, (probably) copper wire and...
  2. fatglide

My salt is contained in a separate container. I do store salt on top of the container as well *some* of the time. As you can see in the pics I posted, there is corrosion, mostly noticeable in the aluminum housing that supposed to protect everything from the elements and rain. Looks more like I...
  3. fatglide

I'm not necessarily wanting to buy locally. I *can* be a DIY'er and will if I need. I buy mucho on-line, pet meds, hobby stuff, you name it, it's my first choice. I've looked at the clack, your site.... I prefer not to have regeneration take place based on time but rather than need...
  4. fatglide

Long post, some background and advice needed.... Bought a Quad 50 and RO from Kinetico dealer about 12 years ago, about $4K installed, shortly after I bought the house new. Within no time, I felt much better showers and the ice cubes were clear. I was a happy camper. About 9 mos later...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks