Recent content by Fastsvo

1. Fastsvo

Tankless Unit Recommendations?

The warm air rising might be an issue if the outlet is underneath a covered walkway. Right now it has about 40' of 3" PVC piping running across the garage to the outside. I want to reduce that to 20' and perhaps might have to step it down to 2.5" piping and have it vent out from the starting...
  2. Fastsvo

I understand the venting needs to be 3ft away from a window (coming off the side of the home), but how about venting towards the front entry (which is covered and about 15ft away from the front door). Are the gases strong enough for it to be a real issue as people walk up to the front door?
  3. Fastsvo

Thanks for all the replies. I am starting to think it might be easier to just replace it with another hot water tank. Bradford White?
  4. Fastsvo

Hi, We are looking to replace a standard 75gal water heater with a tankless unit. The original unit has an external recirculating pump and 1/2” gas line and shares the vent with the furnace (which has a 3/4” gas line next to it). So far the brand names discussed have been Noritz (EZTR75) and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks